Available payment methods: Stripe or Paypal. See more information on how to order Motioncube applications.
How to play the games?
Use IR pens
In teams or in pairs
Divide the screen into boards
Learn more about Dot Bot
Active impact on child’s skills development
Activities based on Dot Bot games support:
- perception and the ability to distinguish between objects
- eye-hand coordination
- spatial orientation
- logical and algorithmic thinking
- cause-effect thinking
- learning of basic programming concepts
5 interactive applications included
Why to choose the Dot Bot?
- Explain to the preschool and early school children some interesting programming concepts with fantastic games.
- Practice logical and algorithmic thinking with friendly Bot on the interactive floor.
- Simple to use.
- Very much liked by children!
Make friends with Dot Bot!
Create code for Bot and finish all levels!
See other application collections
Our Earth is our common home. And like every house, it needs care for cleanliness and respect for the lives of all its...
number of applications: 8