Available payment methods: Stripe or Paypal. See more information on how to order Motioncube applications.
How to use the interactive apps?
On the interactive table
Use IR pens
Divide the projection area into workspaces
Read more about the Colours Power
See sample boards
Active support for the child's development
While working with Colours Power, you can practice:
- fine motor development;
- eye-hand coordination;
- visual perception;
- development of spatial orientation;
- recognition of letters and numbers;
- recognition of shapes, colours and patterns;
- creative problem solving.
6 interactive applications included
Why to choose Colours Power?
- It is a set of graphomotor exercises with various levels of difficulty, constituting a great didactic tool.
- Support the development of fine motor skills in an attractive, large format.
- Trace letters and digits on the interactive floor.
- Support the creativity of your students!
- Ergonomic, intuitive interface and simple to use.
- Loved by children!
Use the power of colours!
Everyone can draw - beginners and advanced!
See other application collections
Let's go to the Great Britain for a while and practice our English! Play the Wheel of Fortune with Queen Elizabeth and...
number of applications: 21