Little Maths Heroes
Available payment methods: Stripe or Paypal. See more information on how to order Motioncube applications.
How to play the games?
Move on the selected answer or bounce the ball on it
Play as a team or individually
Collaborate in the exercise
Read more about the Little Maths Heroes
See sample screenshots
Active support for the child's development
Working with the application of the Little Maths Heroes, you can practice:
- classification of the items according to: shape, color, size and purpose,
- distinguishing between basic geometric shapes,
- counting elements of sets, adding and subtracting, distinguish between incorrect and correct counting, recognizing digits,
- understanding the essence of mathematical operations - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and relations between them;
- independent, reflective, logical, critical and creative thinking,
- asking questions, recognizing problems, collecting information needed to solve them, planning and organizing activities,
- reading hours on a clock.
22 interactive applications included
Why to choose the Little Maths Heroes?
- It is an excellent base of interactive mathematical exercises and logical games for children to be used by teachers in various forms of activities, including revalidation.
- Interactive applications activate children to move and play together.
- In a friendly way, you will introduce students to the world of basic mathematical concepts and operations.
- It contains original exercises, games and quizzes.
- Intuitive interface, simple to use.
- Richly illustrated.
- The most often choise of teachers.
You can be the Maths Hero!
Meet the new face of mathematics!
See other application collections
Move Your Brand
Advertise your brand through play thanks to interactive animations with your unique logo and company background in the...
number of applications: 12