Fairy Tale Puzzles
Available payment methods: Stripe or Paypal. See more information on how to order Motioncube applications.
How to use the applications?
On the interactive table
Use the IR pen
Divide the interaction area to workspaces
Read more about the Fairy Tale Puzzles
The Fairy Tale Puzzles support the strengthening of children's reading interests by referring to the content of famous fairy tales. The proposed activities develop creative problem solving in various fields by awakening the cognitive curiosity of students and stimulating their motivation to learn.
Interactive games in the collection help to consolidate the spelling of words, develop visual perception and eye-hand coordination.
The games can also be an interesting educational aid in learning English because the puzzles are based on English fairy tale titles and words.
The app-based activities develop memory, imagination and language competences. Proposed games practice perception, eye-hand coordination, logical thinking and cooperation. They can be played by one person or in pairs.
The authors of the games tried to respond to the development needs of school-age children, focusing primarily on supporting motor and sensory skills during organized and safe games.
See sample screenshots
Child development support
With the applications of the Fairy Tale Puzzles you can practice:
- memory and concentration;
- visual perception and cause and effect thinking;
- linguistic competences related to the content of fairy tales;
- abstract and logic thinking, understanding rules;
- expressing emotions, controlling them;
6 interactive applications included
Why to choose the Fairy Tale Puzzles?
- The heroes of famous fairy tales will surely engage students to play in educational, interactive games.
- Can be used for various purposes, for different age groups due to the universal and popular content of the games.
- Intuitive interface of games.
- Checked by children and teachers.
Explore the world of fairy tales!
Check yourself in the Fairy Tale Puzzles!
See other application collections
Space flight? Hurdles? Dancing among flowers? Welcome to the interactive world of Little Steps. Nature puzzles,...
number of applications: 42